[SECC] Late GQP info.

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 09:39:46 PDT 2011

Rover Route...

Brian, WD4DX,
I'll be roving this year with N4BFR starting in the Valdosta area Saturday
morning working my way up to I-16 passing through most of the Southeastern
GA counties, including Lowndes, Lanier, Clinch, Ware, Charlton, Brantley, Wayne,
Long, Liberty, Tatnall, Evans, Bulloch, Candler, Emanuel, Treutlen,
Laurens, Bleckley, Twiggs, Bibb, Monroe, Lamar, Butts, Spalding, Henry, Clayton,
Fulton. We plan on stopping in the first few counties and setting
up portable as well as working mobile.
Sunday, I'll be with the Atlanta Radio Club operating out of Gwinnett County.
It's going to be a long day, but we'll do it all!
Brian Tucker, WD4DX

With Brian's post, we now have ONLY 8 counties in single coverage.
Rockdale, Walton, Newton, Jasper, (NE4S route)
Oglethorpe, LIncoln, Columbia, (NM2L route)
Wilkes, (N5WR route)
My, My...

Info:
For folks using Street Atlas for GQP, here is an overlay map with all US county
names.
http://superhosts.net/~wq7a/
When you go to this location, you will see a list of files.
Right click on the 3 DelormeCounties files and select "Save target as" for a
download.
Then follow the readme.  I used a 14 point red font and now the county names
show up quite well.

The web is updated now, if any new info arrives, it will go up tonight.

73,
Mike

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules