[SECC] From HARRIS County

W5JR - Mike w5jr.lists at att.net
Sat Apr 9 21:50:51 PDT 2011

Managed to put just over 400 in the log from the K4I "rover" mobile. 20 & 40 were great. The EU's kept calling me sure are lots of DK's on. My 80m sig must be real puny, no one would answer - maybe because they worked K4O in JENK already and didn't need me. Nice camp ground down here at Magnolia Springs.

See everyone on the air tomorrow.  I'm looking for x4R to complete my set - where are they?

tnx
Mike / W5JR / K4I Rover