[SECC] Murphy Strikes!

Michael Almeter w4mja at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 17:17:38 PDT 2011

Well,    Is it possible to have a contest without Murphy? W4MJA experienced murphy about 5 minutes into the contest this morning, with the amp giving intermittent zero output. Not finding a quick fix, I opted to operate barefoot. Now for Murphy to strike again! The CW being sent by Writelog would break up every 3 or 4 QSO's. I'm not sure if this is an FT-1000MP problem, Writelog problem, or an RF in the cables problem. Hitting ESC and re-starting the CW sending seemed to be a simple solution to the problem - it's not a fix though.     Hopefully I took one for the club and everyone else came out better.
73,

Mike

W4MJA