[SECC] W4R/M Claimed Score (K4BAI, N4DU, ops) 2011 GA QSO Party

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Apr 15 17:56:52 PDT 2011

                     Georgia QSO Party

Call: W4R/M
Operator(s): K4BAI, N4DU
Station: KU8E/M

Class: Rover Multi-OpCW LP
QTH: 38 GA Counties
Operating Time (hrs): 19:38

   160:       0      0
    80:
    40:
    20:
    15:
    10:
     6:
------------------------
Total:    1991      0  CW-Dig Mults = 52  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 207,064

Club: Columbus Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

IC756Pro, 100W, Hustler Whips.  Thanks to Jeff, KU8E, for the use of his mobile
set up, rig, antennas, and car.  We were 22 minutes late getting started.
Otherwise, we were just about exactly on our scheduled route.  We added two
more counties from the original plan and made QSOs from 38 counties.  The
totals and claimed score may be a bit off.  I have been trying to take the
totals from 38 different contest logs and add them up and can't seem to get a
consistent result.  We were QRV on 80, 40, and 20M CW.  20 and 40 were pretty
good with relatively small skip zones.  80M was very noisy due to storms in the
eastern part of the country (but not in GA, thankfully).

Thanks for all QSOs.  Congratulations to the N4ZZ and W4NZ teams and to N5WR
for excellent results and scores. Thanks to all who came into GA to operate for
the weekend and to all the GA stations who were QRV.  QSLs for W4R/M may be sent
to K4BAI, John Laney, Box 421, Columbus, GA  31902-0421.

73, John, K4BAI and Jim, N4DU.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/