[SECC] File Transfer

Bob Good k4bg at planters.net
Sun Apr 17 12:10:04 PDT 2011

I have an old 2nd Op program running dos that has virtually all of my confirmed QSL data on it.  I am running out of hardware that will run the program.  I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to computer programs.  I do not believe that the old 2nd Op program had ADIF generation. I am looking for a way to electronically transfer the data in 2nd Op to something like AC Log.  Can anyone offer solutions?  Thank you for your interest.  Regards,  Bob K4BG