[SECC] First Draft of NAQP CW Teams for SECC

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Thu Aug 4 17:53:50 PDT 2011

Here are the first proposed NAQC CW Teams for SECC:

#1  W4AN by K4BAI at WW4LL
  N4PN
KU8E
W4AU
KN4QD

#2  WF4W
W4DD
W4SVO
W1BO
W4UCZ

#3 W5JR
N4XL
WA2MBP
KB4KBS
K1ZZI

#4 AA4GA

These proposed teams are based on FT first, PT second, and maybe's
last.  I can still add team members and make changes if suggestions are
made promptly.  I will register the teams late Friday or Saturday.  Note
that there will be a NAQP practice session from 0230Z to 0259Z Saturday
(Friday night local) on 160, 80, 40, and 20M.  If you can get on, check
out your software and be ready for Saturday.

If ACG and SECC have team members left over, we will have a combined
ACG/SECC team so that everyone will get to be on a team.

Thanks and 73, John, K4BAI.