[SECC] KB4KBS: NAQP, SSB: SPECIAL NOTE

Scott Straw scottstraw at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 20 03:22:39 PDT 2011

Posted on QRZ.COM

SPECIAL NOTICE:

On Saturday, 08/20/2011 during the NAQP SSB Contest I will be signing with the name "ABBY". This is to pay tribute to a precious little seven year-old girl who lost her five-year battle against cancer this past Wednesday, August 17th, at 9:02 PM. Abigail Grace Smith (aka Abby) was diagnosed with a medulloblastoma brain tumor at the age of 23 months old on March 3, 2006. She was, even in the midst of her illness, a sweet angel with a mischievous smile and a loving heart. Her family attended my church and I was blessed to know Abby. My heart is broken. Please remember her parents and her older brother and sister as they deal with this loss.

Scott, KB4KBS

Scott Straw, KB4KBS
Roswell, Georgia USA