[SECC] NAQP SSB N4XL Single Op LP

Kevan Nason knason00 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 22:09:28 PDT 2011

Well,  didn't do as well as I'd have liked too.  Did manage to work all of
the team 1 members -- thanks.

Worked "Abby", thanks for doing that Scott.

New loop seemed to work OK, but either the lower bands weren't great or I
just wanted the loop to do better and the loop isn't really all that good.
Went to 530 ft from 270 ft.  Still need to get it up a bit higher around a
couple things in the yard.

Think I moved to the lower bands too soon.  Wanted to get the close in
mults.  When I went back up there seemed to be a heck of alot of activity
that I'd missed by doing that.
Had a couple good runs of 100/hr which is pretty good for me.

Paul, N4PN, is LOUD!!!

Kevan
N4XL