[SECC] Announcement: KS QSO Party Next Weekend

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Mon Aug 22 05:26:03 PDT 2011

Don't miss the Kansas QSO Party next weekend.  See the web site for more
information.http://ksqsoparty.org/

Here is a twist:  We will have on quite a few 1X1 stations because of the
sesquicentennial celebration of Kansas (150 years)  We will have stations
operating fixed and mobile using the suffix of -  K A N S A  and U N F L O W E
R.  Special certificates for all stations working suffix 1X1 that will spell out
KANSAS and SUNFLOWER (State Flower).  Look for K0 W0 and N0 stations for each
suffix.

All 105 counties will be on the air at one time or another during the QSO party

See you next weekend....for the Kansas QSO Party

Lee W0A @ K0WA  Harvey County Kansas

Seems to show that "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" as they take a page from the GQP use of one by one calls for our 50th event in April of this year.  73, John, K4BAI.