[SECC] K4BAI Fox Notice December 6, 2011

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Mon Dec 5 05:37:57 PST 2011

Hello all:

Tomorrow night, Tuesday, I will be one of the QRP 80M Foxes between 3550
and 3570 kHz between 0200 and 0330 UTC (Wednesday UTC).  Exchange is, of
course, (real) RST, GA, JOHN, 5W.  I will be using an FT1000MP running
5W as measured by my WM-2 QRP wattmeter and the antenna is a coax fed
half wave inverted vee dipole with the apex above 50'.  I will be split
at the beginning and will go simplex when the pileup dies down.  When I
am no longer sending "UP" at the end of a CQ or QRZ call, call me on my
own frequency.  I hope to give out many pelts to deserving QRPers.  Good
luck and have fun.

The other fox will be Dave, N1IX, in NH.  73/72, John, K4BAI.