[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, 12/23/11, NCCC NS Practice

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Thu Dec 22 19:56:13 PST 2011

                     NCCC Sprint - Dec 23

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   160:   9      8
    80:  16     13
    40:  15     11
    20:   0      0
    15:   0      0
    10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  39     32  Total Score = 1,248

FT1000MP, 100W, dipole, inverted vee, "t" vertical.  Despite severe
thunderstorms passing through here about two hours before NS, the bands were
all fairly quiet.  Skip was a bit long on 40.  80 was pretty good and I worked
CA and WA there.  Couldn't quite hear W7WHY on 80.  160M was disappointing.  I
somehow missed N1LN and KY4F in adjoining states.  Think W0BH called me, but I
answered a closer in station and didn't hear Bob again. Couldn't get K0EU and
N6RO to hear me this week.  I need a better antenna for 160M.  Thanks for all
QSOs.  Happy Holidays and New Year to all.  See you all next week.  I like the
three band format.  It gets almost everyone on the same band at the same time.
Probably cuts down on the advantage the SO2R ops have.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/