[SECC] GQP OP's

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Mon Dec 26 08:14:45 PST 2011

Hi All....and Happy Holidays...still looking for op's for the
GQP...and no...you won't have to climb any towers if you come...ssb
and cw ops...newbie or veteran...all appreciated...
We will have as many stations on the air as we have op's....be part of
the GQP fun....we will operate only Saturday.....so you can still make
some qso's from your home qth on Sunday if you are inclined...call
sign will be K4HYB......so its an easy no brainer to do a little
operating and put Spalding County on the air.

Thanks

Rick NQ4I