[SECC] SECC net

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Tue Feb 1 17:54:05 PST 2011

The ACG has had pretty good luck with a net on SSB about 9 PM on one
night (maybe it is Wednesdays?).  I think it is on 160M in the winter
and 75M in the 3600+ range when 160 isnt' too good.  I don't know that
they are still doing that as I haven't seen a reminder lately.  Anyone
else interested in one?  Tom and I might prefer it to be on CW, but SSB
is easier to handle a net and to get everyone involved, although I don't
know that we could find a frequency above 3800 to accommodate Generals.
160M would include all classes of HF licensees.

If someone starts one, I'll try to QNI (CW lingo for check in).  73,
John, K4BAI.