[SECC] Plaque sponsorship opportunities for the 2011 50th anniversary GQP

Chaz Cone chaz at chazcone.com
Wed Feb 2 12:31:35 PST 2011

We presently have two plaques needing sponsors.  The sponsorship fee is $20.

The plaques needing sponsors are US/VE High Power Phone and US/VE Low Power Phone; these were previously sponsored by Jim W4JO, now sadly a SK.

If you're interested in sponsoring either of these plaques, please let me know.

There may be additional sponsorship opportunities; we've asked prior sponsors to declare their interest and a few haven't responded yet.

Email me if you're interested in the two available now or in one that might come available in the next few weeks.

Thanks!

Chaz W4GKF
2011 Georgia QSO Party (GQP) Awards Manager