[SECC] NCJ NA Sprint Matters

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Feb 7 12:35:36 PST 2011

SSB:  Note that my posting earlier today referred in error to "NAQP
Teams."  I was talking about NAQP SSB.  Still need sign ups for that or
or those team(s).

CW:  If your call is not on this list and you were on SECC#1 or SECC#2,
I have your score and thanks.

CW scores not yet received:  K7SV, N5VI, K1GU, N4OX, NA4BW.

Forgive me if I have overlooked a posting.  Please post to 3830 or the
repeater or directly to me by Tuesday night so I can include the scores
on Wednesday's weekly report.  I know that all of these were active
except I didn't hear Brian, NA4BW.

Good job everyone and thanks for your support.  73, John, K4BAI.