[SECC] GQP Bonus prizes are close to full....

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 03:51:04 PST 2011

GM:
From Skip, K4EAK, we have a report of good response to the bonus prizes for GQP
50.
The current list of sponsors is posted at:
http://gqp.contesting.com/GQPPrizes2.htm

I see my neighbor Dave, KE4UW, has put in for the Top Rover Crystal Peach.
Thanks Dave.

Skip and I thank all the sponsors who make the GQP a fun event.  TNX!

There is one neighbor state prize still open, NC.  Any NC folks out there want
to fill this in?
or anyone?

Also 2nd and 3rd place county bagger prizes are open for adoption.
???

Spring is around the corner... the forsythia will be blazing soon, dogwoods will
follow, antenna farms will sprout new crops....

Fun stuff ahead!

73,
Mike, NE4S

 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules