[SECC] New SECC Member

Fred Dennin fdennin at numail.org
Sat Feb 19 16:06:48 PST 2011

SECC Members

Please join me in welcoming Dennis Arnold, K4NV as the SECC¹s newest member.
Dennis currently resides in Stockbridge, Georgia.  I have personal knowledge
that Dennis is a fine SSB op and has operated multiple times at NQ4I.  I am
personally, very pleased that Dennis has elected to join the SECC and extend
a hearty welcome.

Dennis¹s e-mail address is: k4dra at yahoo.com

Dennis, please do not hesitate to contribute any contest score, regardless
of size to the SECC.   If you have any questions or if any of us can be of
any help to you, please call, and welcome to the SECC.  Also on a personal
note, I¹d be most pleased to have you operate here as we previously
discussed.

73¹ .....Fred WW4LL
          SECC Secretary

Res ­ 770-463-8971