[SECC] NAQP CW

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Jan 7 13:43:27 PST 2011

Sorry.  Strike any reference to e-mailing your log.  The ways of sending
the sponsor your log are set forth in paragraph 16 of the rules.
The preferred method is by uploading via web form to be found at:
www.ncbjweb.com/naqplogsubmit.php.

I make sure that my Cabrillo file is like I want it and then "cut" it
and go to the webform and "paste" it as indicated.

All the stuff about "naming" your file, etc. relates only if you are
going to mail in a disk to the sponsors and I doubt any of you are going
to do that.

And Ralph has reminded me that I forgot to mention the NAQP Practice
session tonight.  0300-0329 kHz 160-10M CW.  Use all NAQP rules.
Practice QSYing and asking others to QSY.  Make sure your NAQP contest
software is working correctly.  Get your call out so that others will
know you will be QRV tomorrow.  Look around 040 kHz on all bands except
about 1815 kHz on 160M.  Check out all your bands and your antennas and
your antenna tuners and find out if anything isn't working perfectly
while you have leisure time to check it out and make changes.

73, John.