[SECC] NAQP CW Team Registrations

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Fri Jan 7 20:25:01 PST 2011

OK.  Four teams have been registered.  NQ4I signed up for PT giving us
an even 20 letting NM2L off for his family reunion.  WA2MBP had to
change from FT to PT.  The team #1 is the five FT LP entrants.  NA4BW is
also FT, but is likely to be QRP.  Everyone else is PT.  So, we have one
full time team, one PT and QRP team, and two PT teams.  Of course, if
things change and you can be QRV full time or nearly full time, please
do so.

If you change call sign before noon tomorrow, send me an e-mail and I
can re-register a team.  If not, please use the call sign you are
registered under (all with your home calls).

Note that ACG also has two and one partial teams registered, so the SE
should be well represented.

SECC#1:    N4PN, K4BAI, K1ZZI, W6IZT, W4UCZ.

SECC#2:  WA2MBP, NA4BW, KU8E, NQ4I, K2SX.

SECC#3:  WF4W, W4BW, N4JIK, W4DD, W4SVO.

SECC#4:  NJ8J, N4DU, N5VI, W5JR, WA4YG.

Thanks to all and have fun and good scores.  73, John, K4BAI.