[SECC] NAQP CW W4BW Single Op LP

Bob Wilson w4bw at w4bw.net
Sun Jan 9 08:44:49 PST 2011

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W4BW
Operator(s): W4BW
Station: W4BW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:   21    13
   80:   28    22
   40:   49    25
   20:   22    12
   15:   22     6
   10:
-------------------
Total:  142    78  Total Score = 11,076

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #3

Comments:

NAQP is one of my favorite contests and this running just further confirmed why it's so good.  I didn't get on until 2200z, so I pretty much missed any 10m opening, but 15m was rocking.  I always like that there is alot of activity for NAQP and this was no exception.  I was happy to work some of the SECC folks, mostly on 160m.  I wish I'd had more time for this and I'm already looking forward to the phone test.

Bob Wilson - W4BW