[SECC] NAQP Matters

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Mon Jan 10 15:32:14 PST 2011

For CW:  I have the following Team scores so far:

SECC#1 660,679
WX4TM Memorial ACG #1  456,568 + N4OX
SECC#2 334,006
WX4TM Memorial ACG #2 228,889
SECC#3 71,750 + WF4W
SECC#4 69,507 + W5JR + WA4YG
WX4TM Memorial ACG#3 22,212 + KA9EKJ

Congratulations to all.  N4OX, WF4W, W5JR, WA4YG, KA9EKJ, please get
your claimed scores to me ASAP.

Next weekend will be the NAQP SSB.  WA1FCN needs more for ACG teams and
I need more for SECC teams.  Please e-mail one of us ASAP.

Reminder of 80M QRP Fox Hunt Tuesday night, 3550-3570, 0200-0330 UTC,
Foxes will N0UR, Jim in MN and W2LJ, Larry in NJ.  Jim reminds us that
the date (local) tomorrow night will be 1-11-11, so there should be some
magic in the air.

Wednesday will be the usual monthly CWT one hour contests (12Z, 19Z,
03Z) on 20, 40, 80M CW.  CWOps members and other CW Ops invited.

73, John, K4BAI.