[SECC] ice storm update

Tom W8JI w8ji at w8ji.com
Wed Jan 12 20:01:52 PST 2011

I'm sorry to hear that Ben. I hope no one else lost anything major that took
them totally off the air. I bet hundreds of people all over the state were
worried sick.

If you want to operate and can get out of the house, you are welcome to use
my antennas. I measured some chunks of ice here and they were 3/4 inch
thick!!! Ouch!

73 Tom