[SECC] SECC#1 Team Registered

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Jan 14 12:59:31 PST 2011

Thanks for registering your team at 14 Jan 2011 2055Z

Team: SECC#1
N4PN(N4PN)
W4SVO(W4SVO)
KT4ZB(KT4ZB)
W4BW(W4BW)
N2WF(N2WF)

73 de SSBNAQP Manager

I have one more for SECC#2, but, of course, we must have at least two to
register a team.  If anyone else can be QRV, please let me know ASAP.  I
will be leaving Columbus about 8 AM tomorrow to go to WW4LL's for the
contest and may not be able to get e-mails thereafter.  Even if you are
not on a team, please be as QRV as you can, have fun, and give others
the pleasure of putting you in their logs.  73, John, K4BAI.