[SECC] Fwd: NAQP SSB KT4ZB Single Op LP

Kt4zb at aol.com Kt4zb at aol.com
Sun Jan 16 10:32:33 PST 2011

____________________________________
 From: webform at b41h.net
To: 3830 at contesting.com,  kt4zb at aol.com
Sent: 1/16/2011 1:28:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj:  NAQP SSB KT4ZB Single Op LP

North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call:  KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: Single Op  LP
QTH: Savannah GA
Operating Time (hrs):  8

160:   21     12
80:  136    32
40:   91    27
20:  197     38
15:   55    11
10:
-------------------
Total:  500   120  Total Score  = 60,000

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC  #1

Comments:

As always, a fun contest!  Could not do a full  time effort so did about 8
hours
with interupptions for misc. chores,  etc.  Saw that 500 Q's were in
reach, so
enjoyed the fun and  passed out points.  Lots of activity, nothing on 10m
and
160m gave me  needed mults.  Never heard SD, ND or HI for stateside. Found
all
my  team members and other SECC folks; but, only got W4AN on 160m.  Great
score
guys!  Thanks to all for the contacts.

cu you next time -  Jere

FT1000D, TH6DXX, wires and N1MM

Posted using 3830 Score  Submittal Forms at:
http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/