[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, NCCC Ladder, 1/28/11

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Fri Jan 28 05:35:40 PST 2011

                     NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan28

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   160:   8      6
    80:  17     13
    40:  17     11
    20:   0      0
    15:
    10:
-------------------
Total:  42     30  Total Score = 1,260

FT1000MP, 100W, zepp, dipole, inverted vee, tee vertical.  20M seemed dead
before the contest.  40M was fair with no evidence of a RTTY pile up.  VP8ORK
was on CW at 7024 QSY up 2 to 4 kHz.  40M was only fair.  80M was pretty good
with an outstanding signal from KK7S in WA.  160M was poor due to my poor
antenna.  Seems I can work almost anybody I can hear on 160M as long as I am
the only one calling.  Hope to work you all this weekend in CQ 160 CW.  VE7ZO
will be using the W4AN SECC club call from the W8JI station.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/