[SECC] Ham Equipment for Sale

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 31 17:24:36 PST 2011

Hi All,

If you recall my dad , W8CDA, suffered a stroke about a year ago.
Unfortunately, his recovery hasn't been very good and it's likely he will be
confined to an assisted care facility the rest of his life. My mom is
putting their house in Cincinnati up for sale. My mom would like me to sell
his ham equipment

Here is an inventory of what we have for sale. Add shipping to the price.

Icom IC756PRO 2    MINT Condition            $ 1300

Icom PS-125 Power supply                            $ 135

Icom IC-2100H 2 meter transceiver           $ 100

Yaesu FT101E + Mic                                          $ 200

Yaesu FT757GX                                                  $ 250

Astron RS-20M power supply                      $ 100

MFJ Versa Tuner III KW antenna tuner   $ 125

Icom IC2AT with extra batteries                 $ 50

Radio Shack PRO-2050 Scanner                   $ 75

Heil Proset Plus                                                  $ 100

MFJ 2 position antenna switch                    $ 15

MFJ-492 Voice Keyer                                      $ 50

MFJ 901B antenna tuner                               $ 50

MFJ 260C Dummy Load                                 $ 20

Drake W4 Watt Meter                                   $ 65

VibroFlex Paddle                                             $ 100  I think
it's the Iambic Deluxe . See http://vibroplex.com/IAMBIC.html

Please call me if interested. 706-561-9938 at home in the evening or my cell
during the day 706-987-0288.

Thanks, Jeff  KU8E