[SECC] SECC Reflector

Ralph K1ZZI k1zzi at comcast.net
Fri Jul 1 18:03:23 PDT 2011

All opinions and opposing views are welcome here on the SECC reflector.
To clarify some confusion, the SECC reflector is an "open" reflector
meaning you don't have to be an SECC member to subscribe.

The ARRL DX Contest issue has generated some very interesting
and passionate views.  Whether we agree with them or not it's
headline news right now.  I encourage these discussions to continue.
Please lets keep it civil and constructive.  No flames.

Gary, K9AY said it best.  Re-read, think, then send :-).  Thanks.

73,
Ralph K1ZZI
SECC VP