[SECC] AUTO-WORK-EM

Dale M. Schwartz dale at immlawfirm.com
Tue Jul 5 10:41:19 PDT 2011

TO ALL HAMS--  ANNOUNCEMENT: I am beta testing my computer code for my latest software program, "AUTO-WORK-EM."
  It will take Mack's software results, as well as DX cluster spots, and AUTOMATICALLY fire up your station and work the rare DX you need!
   I'm talking Honor Roll in no time!            No more having to wake up in the middle of the night! No more calling in sick at work to snare the ones you need! Just let my software work them for you. All modes supported: CW, SSB (with your own recorded voice); and all digital modes.
   My software will automatically print and send your QSL cards too! Just give us your PayPal ID  and passwords for the postage and handling.
    BUT WAIT: If you order TODAY you will get a blank pre-signed official ARRL DXCC facsimile certificate and 5 endorsement seals for those new countries. No more waiting for Bill Barr to review your cards! Just fill in the blanks and you are well on the way to Honor Roll!
   SPECIAL PRE-RELEASE PRICE IS $129.95. 5 easy payments.  CALL NOW. OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY.
          Dale
        K4ROZ