[SECC] N9GTC Celebration Operation Today

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Tue Jul 12 05:17:57 PDT 2011

WW9R is a very active contester.

Hello,

Our college is turning 100 this year. To celebrate being the oldest
Technical College in the United States and the birthplace of the
Wisconsin Technical College System, our student amateur radio club is
running a Special Event station today. We will be set-up on the Racinice
campus and will operate from 1400Z to 2000Z. We will be set-up in the
east parking lot of the Racine campus during the big celebration today.
This is a great opportunity for my students to gain operating experience
and demonstrate amateur radio to all the folks that walk by our "Field
Day like" setup. The club will issue a beautiful certificate to all of
our contacts today.

The operating frequencies will be: SSB 14.240, 7.240 CW 14.040, 7.040

Local repeaters: 146.91 and 145.27

Certificate & QSL contact info:

Patrick Hoppe, WW9R
N9GTC Amateur Radio Club
Gateway Technical College
2320 Renaissance Blvd
Sturtevant, WI 53177

engtech.gtc.edu/n9gtc <http://engtech.gtc.edu/n9gtc>

73,

Pat WW9R
N9GTC club adviser and license trustee

(Please share this email as you see fit, it would be great if we kept my
students busy all day.)

__._,_.___
Reply to sender
<mailto:phoppe at wi.rr.com?subject=Re%3A%20N9GTC%2C%20Special%20Events%20Station%20Today>
<mailto:cwops at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20N9GTC%2C%20Special%20Events%20Station%20Today>
| Start a New Topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cwops/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZzBycGRuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM0MDIwNTc5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzMTA0NjU5NzU->

Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cwops/message/4907;_ylc=X3oDMTM1N25pdW92BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM0MDIwNTc5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAM0OTA3BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTMxMDQ2NTk3NQR0cGNJZAM0OTA3>
(1)
Recent Activity:

    * New Members
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cwops/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnMjZpbTlhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM0MDIwNTc5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMzEwNDY1OTc1?o=6>