[SECC] RTTY WAS on LOTW

Jeremy - W1BO n4jik1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 05:50:44 PDT 2011

Jeff,

I am going back through all my old logs right now to see if by some chance I
worked you on RTTY somewhere - I think everything we have ever done has been
CW - I don't even think we have a SSB QSO in there. But worst case scenario
if you need to we can set up a sched and knock AL about.  And I think the
other issue is that I worked you as W4AN several times but I haven't used
that one for any digi contest 'Yet' so that's probably where you are at.
Well let me know when you want to knock that one out I am sure we could make
it happen pretty quickly.

Jeremy

W1BO

Phenix City, AL