[SECC] TS-2000 For Sale

Todd Atkins toddatkins at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 19:15:41 PDT 2011

I have a Kenwood TS-2000 for sale (pics here:
http://kn4qd.com/ts-2000/ ) and I thought i'd offer it up to the SECC
first and see if there was any interest.

This is the 160 Meters - 70 cm all-mode model and also has a built-in
antenna tuner. This has been my personal rig and I bought it new from
HRO about 2 years ago. Never used mobile, never opened, no mods, and
comes from a  non-smoker. The rig is in excellent condition and
includes original box, manuals, mic, DIN connectors, etc. I'll also
throw in a computer cable and a cable that connects from the rear
panel ACC connector to a Signalink (but it could be modified to
whatever interface you need). Asking $1,100.

I'm in Columbia, SC and would prefer not to have to ship this thing so
I could meet within a 125 mile radius of here.  If interested, please
contact me off-list: kn4qd at arrl.net

Thanks.

-Todd/KN4QD