[SECC] ARRL DX Contest

Mark Luhrman w4svo at att.net
Wed Jun 15 12:19:48 PDT 2011

If you go to radio-sport.net you will see that ARRL is maybe considering some
rule changes. This is what my response to this. I made an assumption that N4RJ
gave up being competitive but he really had to take apart his station for other
reasons. I do think though that some stations realized that after investing in a
competitive contest station that they realized that they could still not be in
the top 3 multi categories and  that all their ambition slowly when south. Mark
W4SVO