[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score NS Ladder 6/17/11

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Fri Jun 17 06:22:54 PDT 2011

                     NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 17

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   160:   0      0
    80:  10      7
    40:  17      9
    20:  21     10
    15:
    10:
-------------------
Total:  48     26  Total Score = 1,248

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole.  Glad to be back in NS for the first time since
I was on PJ4 in May.  20M was pretty good, but missed the Pacific NW stations
who were strong enough, but didn't answer my calls.  40M was noisy, but signals
were pretty good. Some west coast signals seemed weaker than usual.  80M was
very noisy and I didn't try 160M.  Congrats to K1GU on 50 years.  I worked him
on 20 and 40 in NS and on 80 just after it was over.  Thanks for all QSOs and
see you all next week.  Hope for more multipliers next week.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/