[SECC] Fw: [FCG] arrl dx? contest

Mark Luhrman w4svo at att.net
Mon Jun 20 12:07:04 PDT 2011

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: n4ww austin regal <n4ww at earthlink.net>
To: John Crovelli <w2gd at hotmail.com>; fcg at kkn.net
Sent: Mon, June 20, 2011 8:08:57 AM
Subject: Re: [FCG] arrl dx? contest

Hi John,

It really raises the Blood Pressure of some of locals to suggest that arrl
should be a WW contest. I just think it would be much better participation world
wide and in turn more USA would get on to work more dx all over the world

The sentiment that arrl dx contest is what it is and dont mess with it is pretty
much the arguement of all the traditionalist here also. So be it. I dont like
the contest and never will so I can get the weekend off from contesting.

73 doc n4ww