[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, 6/24/11 NCCC NS Ladder

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Thu Jun 23 20:21:27 PDT 2011

                     NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 24

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   160:   0      0
    80:  14      8
    40:  20     12
    20:  19     12
    15:
    10:
-------------------
Total:  53     32  Total Score = 1,696

FT1000MP, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  Good conditions on 20, 40, and 80
although 80 was noisy.  Almost no skip on 20M with first QSO being N4JF in
Birmingham AL, about 160 miles away.  Welcome to my old college roommate K4QPL,
Jim in NC.  Hope to work you all in FD.  My local clubs will be using the SECC
club call, W4AN.  Have a safe and fun FD, each of you.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/