[SECC] Voice Keyers

Michael Almeter w4mja at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 07:24:01 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone,
    I'm currently embarking on a process to set up a fully or mostly automated SO2R station. One thing I'd like to do is have a voice keyer on each radio for SSB contesting. I'm a fan of having external devices, where I can push a button (That's not an F button on a computer) and have a CQ play out over the radio, but I'm interested in hearing from anyone who has any type of voice keyer. For the last 5 years, I've spoken every "CQ CONTEST" I've ever called... time for a more automated change.

73,
Mike
W4MJA