[SECC] Rohn Pushup Mast

Bill Wilson kj4ex at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 15:53:57 PDT 2011

Ace Hardware stores carry the Channel Master version, the CM-1630, 30 foot.  I have accumulated about 4, for use around here, and for field day.  Throw a standard 10 foot mast on top, and you get 40 feet out of it.

Anyway, about $100 at the hardware stores, they usually have to order them.  (NEW)

Bill Wilson - KJ4EX