[SECC] Apologizing

Dave - KB4ET kb4et at gtcom.net
Thu Jun 30 18:50:00 PDT 2011

In the absence of a moderator this reflector needs a KU8E filter........ 73

KB4ET
==========================

Here we go again.....

You guys need to read your emails more closely before you get bent out of
shape.

My exact comment was 'I have operated from both K3LR and your station as MM
and what Barry says is true. Tim always has an all-star cast of operators
which you don't have."

I never said the operators at NQ4I are bad operators. I just stated the
fact that Tim gets some of the best contesters in the country to come to
operate from his station for just about every contest. I can't control your
perception. Plus I don't appreciate Mark cross posting the the FCG
reflector and stirring the fire on this controversial subject. I owe no one
an apology.

In all the years I have been a member of SECC any comments I have made are
backed up by the facts.  If anyone in the club can't deal with views that
are opposite of what they believe they need to find another hobby. All
these issues with SECC existed way before I came along.

Jeff KU8E