[SECC] ARRLDX SSB WW4LL M/S HP

Greg Potter gregpotter at charter.net
Sun Mar 6 17:04:47 PST 2011

Great job folks!

Greg NM2L

-----Original Message-----
From: secc-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:secc-bounces at contesting.com] On
Behalf Of Fred Dennin
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 7:47 PM
To: secc
Subject: [SECC] ARRLDX SSB WW4LL M/S HP

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL, K4BAI, KU8E, N4LR
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   54    37
   80:  141    74
   40:  474    94
   20:  694   100
   15:  869   118
   10:  310    74
-------------------
Total: 2542   497  Total Score = 3,773,721

Band conditions like we've not seen for quite some time.  15 Meters was
absolutely awesome and great opening on 10 meters,particularly on Sunday. 10
was like a slot machine with the mults just coming today during the runs. 40
meter numbers were not like they usually are, but Jeff and Gordon did a
great job on 40 last night.  Of course John knows 15 meters like no one else
and had a LARGE time on that band.  Many Asian stations worked in the last
two hours on 15, including several surprising mults.

Thanks to everyone we worked and those that tried to work us.  This was
great fun!

73'....Fred WW4LL