[SECC] KB4KBS: ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Jeremy - N4JIK n4jik1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 05:12:53 PST 2011

Scott,
The DVR in N1MM isn't to bad, but I just installed the DV6 in my FT950 and
found out about half way through the contest that I can actually trigger it
from with-in N1MM as I was looking at some other stuff on the web. Go
figure. But made life so much easier.  There for a while I never actually
spoke a word so saved my voice big time.. ;)

Jeremy
N4JIK