[SECC] Storm damage pix!

Tom W8JI w8ji at w8ji.com
Wed Mar 9 13:46:21 PST 2011

Sorry to see all that damage Cort.

Looks like the 25G twisted from antenna torque.

I expect my 55G to look that way some day because with the bearing rings
nothing absorbs the twisting.

Picture like this are educational. Bottles not only keep beer fresher, cans
would never have held the trash can in place during such severe weather. I'm
switching back to bottled beer. :-)