[SECC] Claimed score - NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March - N4JIK

Jeremy - N4JIK n4jik1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 20:04:55 PST 2011

NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: N4JIK
Operator(s): N4JIK
Station: N4JIK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Phenix City, AL
Operating Time (hrs): 2:20

   80:   8
   40:  37
   20:  17
---------------------
Total:  62     Mults = 23  Total Score = 1,426

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

FT-950 - First real digi contest I have worked with the new radio all I can
say
is wow the difference it makes being able to swap VFO's real quick, made
this
all the more fun, just wish I wouldn't have had to do some stuff during the
contest and lost that operating time would have been much higher in the Q's
and
Points. But none the less great fun!

Jeremy
N4JIK

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/
  _____

Send comments and corrections about this page to Bruce Horn, WA7BNM
<MAILTO:bhorn at hornucopia.com>
Revision Date: November 2, 2010
C 1999-2011 Bruce Horn, WA7BNM, All Rights Reserved