[SECC] Recent GQP bits

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 10:06:37 PDT 2011

The Party Pioneer Award is posted at  http://gqp.contesting.com/
Thanks to John/K4BAI and Rusty/W6OAT for cooking up this nice extra for the
50th.
Hope to see some of the original party folks this year!

Ed sent in this list:
KN4Y/M in this order: Grady, Thomas, Brooks, Lowndes, Echo, Lanier, Clinch,
Ware, Pierce, Appling, Jeff Davis, Wheeler, Telfair, Dodge, Wilcox, Ben Hill,
Irwin, Tift, Colquitt, Mitchell.
Have a bowling tournament on Sunday.  Ed KN4Y

From Jeff:
I’m going to come up fromFLon Saturdayand activate a few South East
CountiesasRSLPCW.
I will signas N4AO/min: Charlton Brantley Wayne Long Liberty Bryan Chatham
McIntosh Glynn Camden
Thanks for supportof theFlorida QSO Party!  Can’t waitfor April 9th!
73 Jeff WC4E / N4AO
Florida Contest Group

These two folks, Ed and Jeff, have really make our coverage to look MUCH better.
The routes are posted, the map is getting greener.

Send your info to me at listymcounty4gqp at gaqp.org

Chaz has a full sponsorship of the gavels and plaques.
Thanks to Chaz! and also the you folks who support the GQP with prize
sponsorship.

We are inside a month to go, get ready!

Errata:
AK4IK was erroneously mentioned as AK4ID.. fixed.

Mike, NE4S

Rover Tip... Check the battery in the rovermobile.  Clean the corrosion from
winter.
I need to do this myself.
 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules