[SECC] More Counties on rover run for GQP.

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 15:27:29 PDT 2011

Some new info:

Shawn and Tami, KI4JDO and KE5QLY, plan to join the party  and Make Magic
MegaHertz inMcDuffie county.
Any Qs from McDuffie are really welcome...   enter the log you guys.

K4EAK, Skip, With the LaGrange club will follow these counties:
 Saturday - Meriwether, Pike, Lamar, Upson, Monroe, Crawford, Macon, Sumter,
Lee, Terrell.
 Sunday    - Terrell and Lee again, then Worth, Turner, Crisp, Dooly, Pulaski,
Twiggs, Houston, Peach
There are a couple more LaGrange Club rovers to make a plan...  Go for it folks.

With KN4Y, N4AO and K4EAK routes posted, we have a great start to a full
coverage attempt.

Party Pioneers K4JBR and K4PI, Dave and Mike, report being QRV in 62 and promise
to check for logs and send them for reference.
Dave was K5MDX and Mike was K4TBN back then.  It looks like we will have a good
base for checking for those awards.
K4PI sez he has a certificate from that party and will send me a copy.   That
could set the theme for the Pioneer award.
Thanks Dave, Mike.   Any other Pioneers out there.

AND:
If you are planning to operate from any of the open counties at
http://gqp.contesting.com/MapOfCoverage.htm  (check it out)
Please send me a note as soon as possible.
Particularly those who will be operating from home.
Then the rover corps can make more plans to fill in.

 The WX and the propagation is getting better by the day!

Mike,
NE4S

Rover tip:  Fuses... got them, for all those gizmos?  How about the vehicle
itself?
Don't forget those fuses that are hidden inside thoses 12V power connectors.
(You should not be using a 12V power connector for the radio anyway!)

 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules