[SECC] WPX Plans

Mark Luhrman w4svo at att.net
Fri Mar 25 08:10:32 PDT 2011

Hi all, I had thought about doing a single band effort, but I started saying to
myself I am 61 years old, I have a great location, I have a great antenna system
right on the water., can I still do an all band effort? Hell, I can get a little
sleep since we can only operate 36 hours! So since the Gators won in overtime
last nite against BYU, who by the way beat us last year in double overtime.,
they have inspired me to go for the win. So I will be doing an all band effort.
Mark W4SVO(NS1L).