[SECC] WPX Weekend

Kt4zb at aol.com Kt4zb at aol.com
Fri Mar 25 12:31:35 PDT 2011

Hi all - Will be on with full effort, low power.  Probably my  favorite
contest.

Good hunting to all - Jere, KT4ZB

In a message dated 3/25/2011 3:26:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
n4jik1 at gmail.com writes:

I  am planning on giving the radios a work out this weekend with a effort
for as  long as possible – have a lot of family obligations as well as has
become the  case living back at the original home QTH. Will try to get my dad
involved in  the festivities (BTW I need to email him the SECC information
so he can join)  but is anyone aware of the SO2R rules for this one? I
thought about giving it  a shot and seeing how it works out for me since I have
two rigs sitting here  now. Looking forward to working everyone in the test
and hopefully putting up  a decent score this year – as much as I hate SSB I
am going to do it anyways..  lol
Jeremy
N4JIK  (Soon W1BO if the predictions go through right! – Going back to my
W1  roots!)
Phenix  City, AL