[SECC] W4IX SO SB10 LP

jrcccd at aol.com jrcccd at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 17:20:28 PDT 2011

 Well I started the contest and 6 Q's later I was using W4IX instead of NQ4I..oh well, maybe next time...73's and thanks for the Q's..Hey Tommy, W4BQF, maybe next time you can try a little harder to work my weak signal and not give up so quickly!!  73's all John

             CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W4IX
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: W4IX

Class: SOSB10 LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:    0
   15:    0
   10:  372
------------

It was crazy this wknd, there was such a fine line as to where the band was
open...wrkd some Italians, SV's 4X, HZ, EA, & CT direct, but everything else north
was on backscatter, which with 100 watts and antenna only at 45 feet, was
difficult, but made a few Q's anyways...Band was really gud to Pacific, South
America, and Africa both days...worked some neat stuff. Only issue I had was
trying to run, it seemed like no one was able to hear me or just didnt bother
to call, so most Q's were S&P. I will say that I listened to 15 meters on Sat.
nite and I never in my Ham radio career heard Asia as loud as they were that
nite..simply amazing and Im sure the huge scores will reflect this..73's and CU
All next time in CQ WPX CW from NQ4I...73's John