[SECC] Fw: WPX SSB NS1L(W4SVO) SO(A)AB HP

Mark Luhrman w4svo at att.net
Sun Mar 27 17:53:47 PDT 2011

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "webform at b41h.net" <webform at b41h.net>
To: 3830 at contesting.com; w4svo at att.net
Sent: Sun, March 27, 2011 8:52:26 PM
Subject: WPX SSB NS1L(W4SVO) SO(A)AB HP

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NS1L
Operator(s): W4SVO
Station: W4SVO

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 35.5

------------
  160:    2
  80:  260
  40:  226
  20:  892
  15:  820
  10:  140
------------
Total: 2340  Prefixes = 1042  Total Score = 6,285,344

I first want to thank Jim NS1L for letting me use his call. Sometimes I would
slip and use my call and sometimes wanted to say NQ4I also. This is what
happens when you are using so many calls!!! This is my second effort at an all
band. I thought cndx were pretty good. 10 open up a little to Europe. 15 was
wall to wall with European stations all very loud, so hard to find a clear
freq., when I did it only lasted for awhile as other stations would fill in the
small space between stations. I could not get anything going on 15 until Sunday.
40 was also hard to find a freq., as Europe took over the 75 kcs that we can
operate with out broadcast stations, very rough. The storms to the North made
it hard on 80 and just about useless on 160 as you see by my totals. Anyway
still had a lot of fun. Mark W4SVO