[SECC] [sedxc] Contest Op Question

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 05:24:46 PDT 2011

Ian,
With the Multi log, list the calls of the ops in a note, or in the Cabrillo
file.
Most logging programs have a place for filling in that info, or I can edit it in
from a note.
If any certificates are issued for a multi operation, I will prepare a cert for
each of the operators along with the main multi call.
I have also done this for folks who are noted as supporting crew in a multi
operation.
Non operating rover drivers also get a cert if they are made known to me.

Also, If I miss anyone for a cert, a note to me will patch it up any time after
the party.

I suggest you pick a main call, and operate under that license,  log it, get the
details to me, and we are fine.

GQP is a great way to introduce folks to contest style operations.  You get a
sense of competition without the intensity.
And the party is often becomes a chatty qso from time to time... relax and
enjoy.

I have a couple of rover re routes and postings to color in.
Check the map to find the "white" space to claim as your own.

Check the video at:
http://vimeo.com/20110054
It is my ride to go on a rover run with a stop off at NQ4I to watch their Multi
Multi start last year.
You will see the advice to "have fun", good advice.
(See K1ZZI being logged in on 20M CW, hear the 599 sig of VY2AA, notice the
great spring greenery and flora!)

Rovers, Take your cam, camcorder with you.
Home stations can easily snap a few pics, or take a video clip.
Make a "mashup", or send some to me for posting.

Mike

 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules