[SECC] Alabama QSO Paarty cert received....

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 06:23:53 PDT 2011

I just got my NE4S cert for high score in state in 2010 Alabama party...
Even the blind squirrel... well ya know itt..

This is also just a way to remind us that AQP is just a bit after GQP.
Tnx to Mary, WX4MM, the cert maker, and Jim, KC4HW for a good event.

Mike,
NE4S,

Oh, if forgot to mention I was in Wyoming at the time, the GA folks can
still look for their award.

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules